Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yankees Announce All Star Game Ticket Opportunity

Yankees announced today that they are giving fans a possible opportunity to purchase MLB All Star game tickets on a lottery style basis. If you want a shot at these tickets log on to Yankees.com and fill out the form. While all season ticket holders will be getting a chance for tickets, it is still recommended that you also enter your name in the drawing to increase your chances of being offered tickets. They did not mention what the price of these tickets will be.

For more information about All Star Tickets and
All Star voting go to.

I am hoping to get my hands on a pair of tickets, but if my ticket plan fails to produce any opportunity to buy them I fear they will be out of reach for me, with pairs going upward of $1,000!

No comments: